"The report has been invaluable in helping me specialise the concept of using new procurement approaches"
IMSTA, is the representative body for medtech suppliers in Ireland. Member companies include the full spectrum of medical technology supply and service companies from SMEs to MNCs, many of whom have R&D and/or manufacturing facilities in Ireland.
IMSTA provides a forum for the development and advocacy of policies that support innovation in medical technology to address patients’ healthcare needs.
IMSTA member companies provide highly trained clinical professionals, biomedical /clinical engineers and medical scientists to support the medical technology in use in the Irish health service. They provide training for clinicians, nurses, biomedical and clinical engineering and other health care professionals in the application and use of innovative medical technologies.
- HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS
- IMSTA SUBMISSION to Public consultation on draft HPRA guidance document completed
- MES SEMINAR – 21st April – Presentations now available
- The Future Lies in Value-Based Healthcare: Why we need to encourage our customers to base procurement decisions on more than the purchasing price
- RCSI/IMSTA HealthCare Industry Representative Credentialing Programme