An accident waiting to happen
IMSTA, is the representative body for medtech suppliers in Ireland. Member companies include the full spectrum of medical technology supply and service companies from SMEs to MNCs, many of whom have R&D and/or manufacturing facilities in Ireland.
IMSTA provides a forum for the development and advocacy of policies that support innovation in medical technology to address patients’ healthcare needs.
IMSTA member companies provide highly trained clinical professionals, biomedical /clinical engineers and medical scientists to support the medical technology in use in the Irish health service. They provide training for clinicians, nurses, biomedical and clinical engineering and other health care professionals in the application and use of innovative medical technologies.
- IMSTA to double in size with expansion into Digital Health
- IMSTA Annual Conference 2019 – Presentations available here
- IMSTA Launches new Patient Video
- IMSTA Award Winner – ABBOTT DIABETES CARE – Approval given to reimburse FREESTYLE LIBRE FLASH GLUCOSE MONITORING SYSTEM
- MedTech Europe Board Recommendations on Brexit