- IMSTA to double in size with expansion into Digital Health Ireland Can Lead €140 Billion Sector
IMSTA is planning to double in size as it moves into the growing Digital health field. The decision was announced at it’s 2019 Annual Conference in Dublin.
“It covers everything from the digital infrastructure that is already being put in place in health systems, to cutting edge research into robotic prostheses, ... Read more
- IMSTA Annual Conference 2019 – Presentations available here Report from our recent very successful Annual Conference and the speakers’ presentations are available HERE.
If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com.
- IMSTA Award Winner – ABBOTT DIABETES CARE – Approval given to reimburse FREESTYLE LIBRE FLASH GLUCOSE MONITORING SYSTEM
As you may have heard at IMSTA’s Annual Conference, the Minister for Health Simon Harris TD welcomed the HSE PCRS’s decision to reimburse Freestyle Libre for children and young adults
Minister Harris said “Almost 190,000 people in Ireland have diabetes. This is a chronic disease that takes a lot of management, but we have made huge ... Read more
- MedTech Europe Board Recommendations on Brexit The Board of MedTech Europe has issuing the following recommendation to IMSTA/its members:
If you have any business interaction with the UK, consider this as a critical and urgent situation requesting all your attention. Anticipate business continuity plans including a “hard Brexit” scenario that should include no recognition of your UK CE marked products in the ... Read more
- IMSTA Annual Conference Speaker Presentations Available HERE Following our very successful Annual Conference 2018, the following presentations are now available:
Measuring outcomes in Ireland – Prof. Charles Normand, Trinity College
Slaintecare and Value-Based Health Care – Dr. Thomas Kelley ICHOM
HTA as a driver: HIQA’s Health Technology Assessment of Mechanical Thrombectomy in Strokeusing – Dr. Máirín Ryan, Director HTA and Deputy CEO HIQA
Appllying Value Based Health Care to ... Read more
- IMSTA Annual Conference 2018 – TIME FOR ACTION: focusing on outcomes measurement
IMSTA Annual Conference 2018 will be held on Wednesday 11th April in the CROWN PLAZA HOTEL, Northwood Santry, Dublin 9.
Registration will be avialable shortly on www.imsta.ie.
Sponsorship enquries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medica leads to NHS partnership for IMSTA Member PMD Solutions Ltor: Michael Collins, Irish Ambassador to Germany, Dr Tom Kelly – Head of Industrial, Lifesciences and Consumer Division at Enterprise Ireland, Sean Kinsella, PMD Solutions CTO, Anne Dorney, PMD Solutions, CFO, Pat Breen, Minister for Trade, Employment, Business, EU Digital Single Market and Data Protection and Myles Murray, PMD Solution CEO.
Provider of respiratory monitoring technology ... Read more
- IMSTA Members attend updated Code of Ethics Business Breakfast With the implementation deadline for the updated MedTech Code of Ethical Business Practice less than 1 month away, IMSTA hosted a Breakfast Briefing to inform members of the two major changes which they should be aware of. Melanie Robertson (Siemens Healthineers), Chairperson of the Code of Ethics Group, kindly updated members of the following changes:
Stopping ... Read more
- HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS MED TECH Europe have shared the attached HAI updated brochure. It is important to note that this is a revamp and update of an already existing information sheet, with new data, new calls for action (in line with our position paper) and a clear link made between AMR and HAIs. The brochure showcases the different ... Read more
- IMSTA SUBMISSION to Public consultation on draft HPRA guidance document completed IMSTA SUBMISSION to Public consultation on draft guidance document relating to distribution of medical devices (including IVDs) completed.
Please follow links to view documents:
IMSTA feedback on HPRA Draft Guide to Distribution of Medical Devices final